Easy To Use
We’ve revolutionized keg inventory with our exclusive, patent-pending scale technology that continuously monitors in real-time how much alcohol is left in your keg, accurate down to the ounce.
Simply place one of our keg scales under each of your kegs and set them up in your Barventory app in minutes.
Accurately keeping track of how much beer is in each of your kegs is a critical part of managing your bar, and the measuring technologies currently available have been flawed and inaccurate, making it difficult to know exactly how much is left.
No “Foam Factor”
Tracking alcohol flow has a ‘foam factor’ where you end up measuring foam instead of liquid, leaving valuable ounces of beer in your keg unaccounted for. All those inaccurately tracked ounces of foam is money lost.
We made it our mission to make a better solution.
One that is accurate down to the ounce, doesn’t have a ‘foam’ problem, and provides you with a real, truly accurate way to know what’s in your kegs.
Advantages Of Our Keg Scale
Our exclusive, patent-pending, real-time keg scale provides you with many advantages:
- Measuring is done continually in real-time
- Digital and cloud-based
- Know what truly has been used, without the ‘foam factor’
- Track pours happening in real-time
- Alerts you in real-time when the keg is getting low
- You can define your own alert thresholds for what level remaining you would like to be notified at
- Fully-integrated with the Barventory system so you can track keg inventory in your reports and dashboards
- Integrated with the Barventory Shopping List so you can track keg purchase